1. Super NDB bonus program is a bonus which can be received without some deposit. The Superforex Company set the amount of the bonus as 88 USD for all new clients, who requested the Super NDB bonus.
2. The term of use of the Super NDB is unlimited.
3. The Client can receive a Bonus twice only. First bonus will be credited as soon as the client request will be approved by the appropriate department during 2 business days after the request. Second bonus will be credited instantly, if the client makes a deposit > $10 by the one transaction. Further deposits do not impact the amount and number of the Super NDB.
4. Second bonus will not be credited if the client makes a few deposits with a total amount of $10.
5. An own transfer (a transfer from another client account) is not considered as a new deposit. So, a second bonus cannot be credited based on that.
6. The amount of the second No Deposit Bonus is $99 for deposits over $10.
7. The Super NDB itself can't be withdrawn. Profit over the bonus can be withdrawn but limited by the amount of received bonus funds and amount of traded lots.
8. Profit over the bonus should be unlocked according to the formula: 1 traded lot = $1.
9. The amount available for withdrawal depends on the number of traded profitable lots + deposit funds.
10. The Client can make a withdrawal only once. After the withdrawal, the bonus and the profit will be cancelled.
11. Upon withdrawal, the client withdraws money in the following order: first, the deposit funds and then profit over the bonus. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
12. Trading conditions. The maximum volume of deal when using the Super No Deposit Bonus is 0.5 lot. The level of stop-outs is 50% and the margin call level is 100%.
13. Withdrawal is carried out within 5 (five) working days from the date of filing of the request for withdrawal.
14. If the client withdraws the deposit only, the rest of the bonus funds including profit will be cancelled due to being a part of the Super No Deposit Bonus.
15. The Company is eligible to cancel the No deposit bonus without prior notification in the following cases:
15.1. In case of request to withdraw a profit, according to the clauses 7-8 and 11 of the current Agreement;
15.2. In case of receiving another bonus to the account with a No Deposit bonus;
15.3 If cases of detection of abuse with a bonus and its use in prohibited trading strategies specified in clause 3.16.10, or 5.14-5.25 clauses of the Client Agreement;
15.4. In case of any Stop out event on the account, automatically processed by the trading platform;
15.5. In other cases, on the basis of the clauses of the Client Agreement implying the cancellation of trading results, given that provided bonus funds belongs to the SuperForex eligible to dispose them at the discretion of the Company.
16. Upon the traded lots calculations, the Company takes into account only the deals with a positive trading result of at least +5 pips per lot. Other deals will not be counted.
17. SuperForex is not responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of cancelling the bonus, including but not limited to Stop Out, as the bonus is the ownership of SuperForex.
18. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the Bonus Agreement terms without prior notice.
19. By applying for the Super No Deposit Bonus you acknowledge you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.